“No single technology will provide the solution to Ireland’s future energy needs.” The Irish Times mentions Alchemy Utilises as one of the new companies that has a waste to energy technology that follows the Circular Economy concept. Full story by Barry McCall below.
- New Alchemy Bioloader ready for shipping
- Alchemy’s Eánna Tiernan looking to cut emissions and increase revenue at family farm
- Alchemy applaud RHI reform which once again widens the gap between traditional wet AD and their dry system
- Alchemy feature in Irish Publication Farmers Journal
- Alchemy all set for new rules that will make EU the global front-runner in waste management and recycling
AD & Biogas Show ADBA Alchemy Alchemy H20 Alchemy TD Alchemy Utilities arborelectrogen biogas Birmingham energy energy from waste energy show eu exhibition farmersjournal Harper Adams University Indonesia ireland KPMG launch Lombok London Stock Exchange low carbon Mataram NEC Novel Technologies Poultry Litter RDS recycling reform renewable heat Research RHI SEAI slurry Stranger Holdings Sustainable Nation Ireland targets UK Validation vote waste management waste to energy water purification World Biogas